Work remotely from almost anywhere.
Overview of job
Pure Marketing Group is looking for a Director-Commercial to be part of its Commercial & Operations team. You will be responsible for handling Commercial and Financial reporting.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Partner -Commercial
3 best things about the job:
- Gives opportunity to learn and keep updated on the dynamic statutory compliances
- Understanding of overall agency business
- Work with the biggest media agency in this industry
Measures of success –
In three months:
- In-depth understanding of the client processes and start implementing on work.
- Commercial understanding of media deal structures
In six months:
- Work on various reporting to client
- Track timelines and provide inputs to the monthly commercial review meetings.
In 12 months
- Ensure complete understanding of the Profile and start making decisions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- P &L + Balance sheet management
- Budget creation/phasing
- Profit center mapping
- Tracking Actuals vs Budget
- Revenue tracking & control
- Debtors tracking & control
- MIS reporting to Client & Group m
- Regional reporting for MS
- Managing multiple audits (client/statutory/internal/wpp)
- Co-ordination with F+ on billing & unbilled scrutiny
- Digital RMS reconciliations. Tracking of funding
- AVB-VD tracking with Group m
- Consolidated Spends MIS for all external & internal stakeholders
- Functional Audits as and when required by Management